Here's How We Do It
For a client, working with The Myers Group Inc is a bit more intense than working with most firms. We ask a lot of questions. A lot. Primarily designed to provide a Retained Search experience under a Contingent Structure, the investment of our time is huge in order to protect your time. We both need to get it right the first time. Doing the right things and doing them well consistently - That's how we make it look and feel so easy on your end.
- Our highly specialized recruiters are experts in their industries. Before we trained them in executive recruitment, they worked in their fields of specialty, developing business knowledge and a deep network of contacts. We recruit in the following fields: Food and Beverage, Aluminum, Defense, Aerospace, Supply Chain & Logistics, Household Goods, Engineering, Financial Services, Banking Sales, Manufacturing and Information Technology.
- We work at certain experience levels: Executive and Officer/Board placements, VP's and Directors, Managerial and Professional Individual Contributors. We are not a Staffing company for hourly or temporary labor.
- Our 25 step Search and Selection process is key to your success and ours. By managing the full lifecycle of the search, guiding Clients and Candidates through each of the critical gates.
- We perform an exacting job analysis for all positions we fill. We work with you to understand the skills and knowledge critical to job success, as well as what it takes to function at a high level inside your corporate culture. This is generally an hour or less of your time initially – a well planned and spent hour!
- Once we understand your needs, we perform exhaustive research to uncover the most talented people. Using database searches and one-to-one referral networking, we identify potential candidates, put them through a progressive series of interviews and screening tools, crosscheck references and verify education. In most cases, recruiting lasts about 2 weeks to develop your slate of candidates.
- Only once we are satisfied that a candidate meets and exceeds your requirements do we introduce them to you. We believe the best way to serve you is to deliver outstanding performance, so we deliver only the best talent in the timeliest manner. We know that open positions cost you money, and we work hard and fast to fill open spots for you.